What Are Calories And How To Burn Them?: In simple words, calories are referred to as store energy in the human body. The energy that we receive from food and the energy that we expend during exercises is counted as calories in common.
One kilo calorie refers to 1000 calories. One kilo calorie is equal to the amount of heat that is required to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water by 1 Degree Celsius above sea level.
What Are The Calories In Food?
Calories in food are grouped fats, proteins and carbohydrates. The nutrition label and calorific level of each food item differ significantly.
How To Check The Calorie Content Of Food?
- Majority of the packed food items consist of calorie charts on the labels.
- For the rest of the items, you can refer to the internet to get a rough idea about each food item.
- There is no sure shot measure of the calories present in each food item.
- Most of the time, it is the rough estimate that helps in determining the weight loss or weight gain procedure.
- Nowadays, there are several fitness monitoring applications and digital gadgets that can help to know what amount of calories each food item has.
- Also, if the same gadgets are carried on the wrist, it will track the number of Total calories burnt through physical activities.
How To Burn Calories?
To burn calories, a person must eat at least 500 kilo calories more than the average diet. The number of calories burnt also includes the basal metabolism rate of a person.
A person needs to initiate physical activities apart from eating less to lose weight. Several factors contribute to burning calories some of them are.
- Nervous system
- Waste elimination
- Food digestion
- Blood circulation
The over the number of calories that a person burns also refers to the activity and age level of a person. for example a person who mostly has a sedentary lifestyle can burn a maximum of 1600 kilo calories.
On the other hand, a person who remains active can reduce 2800 kilo calories. Height weight, Gender and activity level have a significant role play in determining the overall weight loss.
How To Burn Maximum Calories?
- More than physical activities, it is the diet of a person that contributes to calorie burn and weight loss.
- It should be noted that 80% of your diet is responsible for weight loss, and the physical activities contribute 20%.
- Keep a check on whatever you eat and get indulged in intensive calorie-burning exercises like cycling, running for primary swimming and cardiovascular activities.
- Keep everything moderate and always focus on a nutritional diet when targeting to reduce calories.
- Even if you do nothing, a Body Keeps On burning calories throughout the day point. Therefore, eating less is one of the most prominent ways to burn accumulated Calories of the body.
- After all, there is the energy required in talking, walking, sleeping, sitting and doing every single deed.
- When a person consumes in a lesser amount of calories than the expended ones, utilisation of stored fat takes place, resulting in weight loss.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.