Vitamin C Supplements: The essential Vitamin C is not produced by the body and needs to be supplied through the external supplements. The impressive health benefits of Vitamin C include better metabolism, gums and immunity.
Vitamin C Supplements
Fruits like bell pepper, broccoli, lemon, oranges and Alma naturally have Vitamin C in them. The minimal requirement of vitamin D intake amongst women is 75 mg, whereas, for men, it is 90 MG. It is always necessary to consume Vitamin C rich foods every day to meet the daily needs.
- Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that enhances the natural defence system of the body.
- It has molecules that induce immunity and protects the body against harmful molecules and free radicals.
- The daily consumption of Vitamin C can keep you away from several diseases that can otherwise quickly attack your body.
Helps In Managing High BP
- Another great benefit of consuming Vitamin C is on blood pressure.
- It keeps your heart protected and also lowers down the blood pressure.
- According to a study, Vitamin C can reduce blood pressure levels and ensure proper stabilisation.
Fights With Heart Disease
- Over the years, heart disease has been a leading cause of sudden death across the world.
- Consumption of Vitamin C can fight with bad cholesterol and induce the level of good cholesterol.
- It can interestingly keep your heart healthy and young forever.
Fight With Iron Deficiency
- Vitamin C does not directly help in reducing the level of haemoglobin in the blood but gives it the ability to absorb iron from the foods that have it.
- Iron is an essential nutrient that is involved in pumping up blood in various body organs.
- Absorption of metal with the help of Vitamin C can make you healthy and beautiful in no time.
- The risk of anaemia is also reduced as the body becomes capable of absorbing iron from different food items.
- Vitamin C not only affects one body part but many.
- It is an excellent remedy for fighting with diseases as well as agent issues.
- The body e becomes more immune and self-sufficient as it gets a proper dose of Vitamin C every day.
- Majority of the beauty products available in the market have Vitamin C content in them.
- The supplement is known to fight with ageing and wrinkling issues naturally.
- Vitamin C in the form of lemon combined with honey can help in enhancing metabolism and reduce calories naturally.
How to maximise the consumption of Vitamin C daily?
- Make sure that you consume green leafy vegetables every day as they have a high Vitamin C content in them.
- Further, cauliflower, Blueberry pineapples and winter squash also have a considerable amount of Vitamin C in them.
- Try consuming sweet potatoes and broccoli as well.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.