Vaginal dryness Common problem for women during and after menstrual cycles or menopausal. Thinning and inflammation of vaginal walls due to a decline of estrogen. This will be even more different afterward. It makes Vaginal thinner and less elastic.
While having sex you will get strong pain, to discomfort the pain before having sex better to figure out the source. Vaginal dryness is similar for all women’s and the pain will be frustrating.
But there are ways to alleviate the discomfort. If a lack of lubrication is causing painful sex, be sure to talk to your doctor about all possible treatments. This causes bleed with intercourse and Urinary tract infection.
Vaginal dryness Symptoms
- Itching around the opening and the lower part of the vagina
- Pain or light bleed with intercourse
- Urinary tract infection
Decreased estrogen levels
- Child birth
- Breast feeding
- Surgical removal of your ovaries
- Immune diseases
- This may also cause due to hormonal imbalance
- Some contains decongestants that can decrease the moisture in many parts of your body including vagina.
- The process of cleaning your vagina with a liquid preparation called douching that causes.
- The normal chemical balance in your vagina and can cause the inflammation.
- This may cause your vagina to feel dry or irritated.
Tests and diagnosis
- Pelvic exam
- Pap test
- Urine test
Treatment and drugs
Consult your doctor before taking medication
- Vaginal estrogen creams like Premarin
- Vaginal estrogen ring
- Vaginal estrogen tablet
Life style and home remedies
- Lubricants like astroglide
- Moisturizes like lubrin, ruplens, and others produce irritate.
- normal vaginal moisture and relive dryness for up to 3 days with a simple application
- Avoid sex for at least 10 days.
- Avoid wearing panties.
Avoid certain products like
- Vinegar , yogourt
- Hand lotions
- Antibacterial or fragrant soaps
- Bubble baths