Urine infection: The accumulation of microbes in the personal organ of the human can lead to urine infection. It is impossible to see those microorganisms from the naked eye, but they have a humongous capacity to create internal damages.
What is Urine infection?
They can affect not only your uterus but also the bladder and kidney and the urethra. UTI should be treated as soon as possible to avoid damaging the kidney and other body organs. The upper tract urinary tract infection is rare, whereas the lower urinary tract infection is more common.
Symptoms of UTI are subjective for the majority of the people. The lower urinary infection affects the urethra and includes the following symptoms.
Upper tract urinary infection is more common and can potentially affect the kidney. It is even life-threatening if the bacteria move from the infected kidney to the bloodstream of a person. It can cause low blood pressure and sudden death.
The symptoms of urinary tract infections are common among men and women. However, the problem of time affects females more than males. Pain in the pelvic area and irritation in the pubic area are symptoms that women experience because of urinary tract infection.
- cloudy urine
- bloody urine
- Burning sensation in the urine area
- difficulty in passing urine
- passing little amount of urine
- Froth in the urine
Symptoms of upper urinary tract infection include.
- kidney stones
- reduced mobility after surgery
- prolonged exposure to urinary catheter
- weak immunity system
Treatment For Urinary Tract Infection
- The treatment of urinary tract infection depends on the type of organism causing the infection.
- The doctor or the health expert will determine the exact bacteria responsible for the problem and then suggest suitable medicines to treat it with antibiotics.
- The most common causes of urinary tract infection include Fungi and viruses.
- The majority of the time, antiviral remedies are suggested to treat the issue.
- Also, the type of medication suggested for the urinary tract infection depends on the exact area where the problem is located.
- The majority of the time, urinary tract infection can be treated with the help of antibiotics.
- The upper tract urinary infection might require intravenous based antibiotics that directly affect the veins to kill the bacteria.
- The urine culture of the person is examined to know which type of bacteria is affecting the body.
- There are no home remedies as such to cure the urinary tract infection apart of Cranberry juice.
- It is always suggested to keep the urine area clean by washing it frequently with soap and water.
- The untreated urine infection can spirit in the blood and lead to life-threatening events.
- If you feel that there is trouble in urinating at any point of time and the problem is ongoing for more than a week, consult a doctor without any delay.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.