Sciatica Pain: The Sciatica nerve located in the lower back of the body experiences a severe and sharp pain that continues down towards each leg. Typically, Sciatica affects only an individual side of the body and most commonly occurs among people of an advanced age group.
What is Sciatica Pain?
The alignment of the bone compresses the nerves and causes inflammation and severe pain. Sometimes the pain is also accompanied by numbness in the affected leg area.
Majority of the time Sciatica is resolved on its own and does not require surgical treatment. However, it can affect the strength of the leg and bladder work-ability. In the worst circumstances, it might need surgical treatment.
Symptoms Of Sciatica Pain
Pain that occurs towards the lower back area of the body is the main symptom of Sciatica. There is a lot of discomforts while walking and managing the routine tasks of life. The pain can widely vary from mild to severe, depending on the severity of the nerve.
The pain of Sciatica feels like a sharp electric shock sometimes . it can worsen with sneeze and cough. Mainly it affects one side of the body and can make it difficult to walk. In certain circumstances, Sciatica affects one leg with a lot of pain and creates numbness in another.
Causes of Sciatica
- Age is the most common risk factor of Sciatica. During the old period, herniated disks and bone witnessed inflammation in common.
- Obesity is another reason that can put a lot of stress on a particular nerve.
- Prolonged sitting occupation or sedentary Lifestyle can eventually develop Sciatica.
- People who have diabetes also witnessed the neural damage occurring in the form of Sciatica.
In some instances of Sciatica, the problem can become unbearable with an expert treatment required. The severity of the pain can also result in the damage of nerve that can result in the following cases.
- Loss of feeling in the leg
- Loss of bowel
- Weakness in the affected leg area
How to treat or avoid Sciatica?
In most of the cases, it is impossible to treat the problem without surgical therapy. However, to a certain extent, you can avoid the problem and keep your body protected. here are the precautionary measures-
- Regular exercises can keep your muscular alignment perfectly well balanced.
- Also, your abdomen and lower back area are affected by the proper practices.
- It is always recommended to do yoga and walk to keep away from Sciatica pain.
The practice of well-balanced body mechanics
- Excess of anything is wrong. Therefore avoid sitting or standing for long duration.
- Keep yourself away from extremes because any Kitra stress in the lower back area can create damages.
Maintaining Proper Posture
- You should always provide excellent lower back support to the body as the body ages.
- always consider taking up a lot to maintain a standard curve
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.