Premenstrual Syndrome: Still experts don’t know why this occurs in few women. Premenstrual Syndrome Not all women undergo this. 6 out of 10 undergo these kind of symptoms.
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
In general PMS is the basic factor for all women’s. However, many women’s are suffering with PMS in different different types. This indicates a variety of symptoms of symptoms like mood swings, food cravings, irritability and depression.
When this happens in women behaviour changes, if you see this symptoms please follow the information from our website and take directions.
Emotional Behavioural Symptoms
- Mood swings, irritable or anger
- Crying spells
Physical Signs & Symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Weigh gain
- Abdominal bloating
- CYCLIC CHANGES IN HORMONES : Premenstrual Syndrome hormonal fluctuations plays an prominent and disappear with pregnancy.
- CHEMICAL CHANGES IN BRAIN : In sufficient of serotonin may contribute to post menstrual syndrome causing depression , food craving, insomnia.
Test & Diagnosis
There are no test for this kind of diseases.
- Should be taken under the guidance of the doctor
- Anti depressants drugs can be taken.
- Like Practitioner, tramlines have been taken to relieve their mood swings.
- Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen can be taken to reduce the pain
- Diuretics like conspiratorial can help to ease the some of the mood swings.
Life Style & Home Remedies
- Choose food which contains carbohydrates, such as fruits , veggies and whole grains
- Choose the food cir in calcium
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
- Doing excise , yoga, meditation.
- To reduce stress get plenty of sleep
- Massage to relax and to relive the stress
I have provided the information what we have gathered, please feel free to contact us in the contact form to know your thoughts about out website information.
Visit Our home page. Know all common diseases and infections and there Home Remedies. You can get rid of the simple infections instantly.