Kidney Stones: The kidney’s inner lining can witness the buildup of dissolved minerals that can give birth to kidney stones. Generally, calcium oxalate is the main culprit of the problem.
What are Kidney Stones?
The existing kidney stone can grow in size and can create problems in the urinary tract. Oversized kidney stones have a crystalline and sharp structure.
Sometimes the Kidney stones pass unnoticed through the urinary tract. However, if they continue to exist in the Kidney lining, they may feel a sharp pain in urinating quite often.
For most people, the problem of kidney stones remains unnoticeable during the initial stages. It is only when the kidney stone grows large inside, it starts creating the following symptoms.
- Blood in urine
- white blood cells in urine
- burning sensation in the urine area
- urge to urinate all the time
- Pain while urinating
- The leading cause of kidney stone is persistent dehydration in the body.
- People who drink less water are more prone to kidney stone.
- When there is insufficient water to flush away the waste material from the body, it starts clogging the urinary tract in the form of tiny stones.
- Males have a higher percentage of kidney stone than females.
- The majority of the people suffer from kidney stone between the age of 30 – 50.
- Family history also contributes to the factor significantly.
- Long term use of Vitamin D and Calcium tablets can eventually create kidney diseases.
- High protein diet commerce student Lifestyle common obesity can also contribute to the factor.
- Living with kidney stones can be very difficult.
- One must Resort for immediate treatment after identifying the trouble.
- The treatment can be in the form of home remedies or medications.
- Medications to cure Kidney stone
- Sound waves technology to cure kidney stone depends on the size and location of the kidney stone.
- A doctor might undertake the sound web method to break away the kidney stone in smaller parts so that they can easily pass through the urine.
Parathyroid Gland Surgery
- The deposition of the parathyroid hormone can create deposits of calcium in the kidney.
- The parathyroid gland is located just in the corner of the thyroid gland and can result in small tumours in the form of kidney stone.
- A doctor might recommend the treatment to stop the overproduction of the hormone.
Uric Acid Stone
- Uric acid levels can also be the culprit of kidney stones.
- A doctor might prescribe medicines to reduce the level of uric acid.
- Calcium stones are prevalent among the patients of kidney stones.
- A doctor might describe phosphate-containing preparation to reduce the calcium content in the kidney.
- Drinking sufficient water throughout the day
- Pain relievers
- Choosing a low salt diet
- avoiding calcium supplement
- Avoiding oxalate-rich foods such as chocolate, black pepper, spinach, tea, and soy products.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.