Hair Loss: Your hair has a significant role play in your entire beauty. They are indeed the Crown of the head as they are linked with self-esteem and happiness for most women.
Somehow, if at any point in time, a woman faces hair fall, that is not less than a nightmare for her. Constant stress, seasonal effect, diet, hormonal changes, and hereditary factors can contribute to hair fall. Here are a few natural and chemical-free remedies to cure hair fall
Before starting to cure hair fall, you should understand why it might be occurring. Sometimes the seasonal changes such as winters and rainfall can lead to excessive hair loss.
In such a case, you can not do much about the problem instead of just waiting for the season to pass. Similarly, if your diet does not have enough proteins and nutrition, you cannot cure hair fall by merely applying products on your scalp alone.
You are a few tips to get rid of hair Loss at home
Change Your Shampoo
- You are choosing the right shampoo according to your hair’s requirement in one of the essential factors of controlling hair fall.
- Using a shampoo that can cause dryness in the scalp, stay ready for more hair fall.
- Use shampoos that can lock away moisture in your hair and are chemical-free as well.
Diet and Exercise
- The better your diet is, the healthier and shinier your hair looks.
- Ensure that you include plenty of protein in your regular diet and exercise side-by-side to maintain thick and shiny hair naturally.
- No matter what age group you belong to, oiling is always a great solution to control hair fall and help the scalp grow new hair follicles.
- Massaging the scalp regularly by oiling is a great way to induce blood circulation and embracing better hair quality.
- Eggs are great when it comes to nourishing hairstyles.
- Each egg comes loaded with protein, Selenium, zinc, and Iodine promotes hair growth and fights with hair fall as well.
- Just apply egg white with one tablespoon of olive oil on your scalp twice a week and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Surely this will bring a considerable reduction in hair fall.
- Coconut milk is not readily available everywhere, and the only source remaining is online shops.
- However, you can prepare your coconut milk at home by grating some coconut and then simmering it in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Add a few fenugreek seeds in the milk and apply the same mixture for around 20 minutes after it cools down.
Yogurt And Honey
- Just 2 tbsp of yogurt mixed with one tablespoon of honey and lemon is a high paste to fight with hair fall.
- Apply this mixture once in a week and leave it for 30 minutes every time.
- This is undoubtedly going to help in fighting hair fall naturally.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips.