Dysmenorrhea : Menstrual cramps are cramping pains in the lower abdomen also called as Dysmenorrhea. This occurs during their menstrual periods. However, many women’s are suffering for these pain, we have been provided information to get rid instantly.
- Cramping pain in your lower abdomen that may be intense.
- Pain that radiates your lower back or thigh.
- Constant ache
- Some women’s may also undergo:
- Loose stools
Causes of Dysmenorrhea
- Menstrual cramps may cause due to the following reasons :
- ENDOMETRIOSIS: It is a painful condition where the tissue that lines your uterus becomes implanted becomes outside the uterus.
- UTERINE FIBROID S :These are non cancerous , that grows on the wall of the uterus causing pain. It causes heavier than normal or prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE : It is a condition where the women undergo bacterial infection is the female reproductive system usually caused by sexually transmitted bacteria.
- Cervical stenosis
- You may undergo irregular menstrual bleeding
- You get problems during Pregnancy.
- Endometriosis can cause the fertility problems.
- Pelvic inflammatory can cause the scar on your Fallopian tubes increasing the risk of a fertilised egg.
Tests & Diagnosis
- Other imaging test like CT scan X-ray
Treatments & Drugs
- These medication should be taken under the guidance of the doctor.
- Pain revilers: Pain revilers like Ibuprofen can be taken. Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NASIDS) such as mechanic acid can also be taken. Acetaminophen can also be taken.
- Hormonal birth control: These pills contains the hormones that prevent form ovulation and reduce the menstrual cramps. These are given in thr dorm of injection or an IUD
- Surgery: By removing the fibroid and by removing your uterus to reduce the symptoms.
Life Style & Home remedies
- Dietary supplements
- Avoiding alcohol and tobacco
- Reducing stress
Know more information about vaginal infections and there Home Remedies from Generaltreatments