Drinking Excess Amount Green Tea: For ages, green tea is known to reduce metabolism and help in weight loss. But How many of you know that green tea is just more than that.
Drinking Excess Amount Green Tea
It is a significant health drink that can fight several diseases naturally. The anti-carcinogenic and antioxidant properties make it one of the healthiest beverages.
Somehow, it would help if you always kept it to a limit because too much of it is terrible for your health.
Advantages Of Having Green Tea Regularly
- The antioxidant properties of green tea are very beneficial for the skin.
- The compelling content like flavouring and Polyphemus help in fighting with free radicals.
- You will not be able to believe how easily you can fight with potential wrinkles and make you look Radiant.
- Green tea has a significant beautifying effect Just The Way catechist present in the sunscreen have.
- Green tea is known to fight with belly fat with its oxidation properties.
- It reduces the level of appetite and fat storage in the body.
- Further, it increases the metabolism naturally and can give you the best weight loss outcomes.
Fight with cancer
- Another great benefit of having green tea is fighting with cancer.
- The antioxidants create a layer of protection in the body which efficiently fights with prostate cancer breast cancer and lung cancer.
Good for heart
- Green tea became famous because of several health benefits.
- One of the best-known effects of green tea is on cardiovascular diseases.
- It is known to reduce the possibilities of heart diseases by fighting with blood clotting.
- The presence of catechist automatically reduces the amount of glucose passing through the intestines and bloodstream.
- Therefore a person having a diabetes problem can take green tea for naturally having normal sugar levels.
Disadvantages Of Having Green Tea
Not recommended for pregnant ladies
- Green tea can hinder the fetal development and can result in several complications.
- It can even result in low birth weight and premature birth.
- Drinking too much green tea can induce osteoporosis which is a symptom of lower calcium in the body.
- Green tea can flush away the calcium from the body in the form of urine and can reduce calcium absorption.
- Regular consumption of green tea is associated with stomach ache and constipation.
- It can also result in more acidity and unavoidable stomach pain.
Interference with growth hormone
- Small children must altogether avoid having green tea because it is not suitable for them.
- Green tea can harm the growth hormone as well.
Always choose a branded packet of green tea and have it in a limit. You can also keep skipping green tea sometimes because maintaining a proper balance of everything is the first step towards having a healthy body.
If in case you feel the slightest disadvantages of green tea, avoid having it for a few days and also consult a doctor if the symptoms persist.
To get more information about weight lose and normal infections and diseases. Check our Home Page to get home remedies and life style tips