Anal Fissure: An Anal fissure may occur when you pass a hard or large stool during a bowel movement. Where there will be a small tear in there thin, moist tissue that lines the anus. Very common in young infants.
What is Anal Fissure?
Many people face these problem while going to washroom. However, we have been described and provided the information how to get rid with home remedies with simple tricks.
These fissure usually occurs after child birth. Know all the symptoms and complications and risk factors which I have mentioned below and get rid of these infections as soon as possible.
- Serve pain during the bowel movements.
- Pain after the bowel movements .
- Bright red blood on the stool
- Irritation or itching around the anus.
- A visible crack in around the anus.
- A small lump will present.
Causes of Anal Fissure
- Passing large or hard stools
- Chronic diarrhea
- Child birth
- Less common affects of fissure are:
- Anal cancer
Risk factors of AnalFissure
- Infants may experience an fissure during their first year.
- Older adults may develop anal fissure due to the decrease of the blood flow
- failure to treat within 6 weeks or you may need further treatment.
- Recurrence may take place.
Tests and diagnosis
- Flexible microscopy
- Non surgical treatments like
- Externally applied nitroglycerin to increase blood flow to the fissure and promotes healing
- Steroids cream to relieve discomfort
- Blood pressure medication which relax the anal sphincter.
Life style and home remedies
Eating high fiber foods , drinking fluids and exercise regularly to keep having a strain during bowel movements. Do not sit on the chair for long time in order to cure the infections very quickly.
To get more information visit our Home page generaltreatments.xyz. However, also know about all the common diseases and infections and there home remedies.