Anal Fissure may occur when you pass a hard or large stool during a bowel movement. Where there will be a small tear in there thin, moist tissue that lines the anus. Very common in young infants. This infection occurs due to specialized tissue that lines anus and anal canal. The nerves explains why anal fissures are so painful. This infection will hurt our body very much, out of 100% this anal fissure will occurs once in life for 85% people. While going to wash-room you should take many precautions. When this infection occurred light bit of bleeding comes from our anal. While having over anus sex you may occur HIV. This infection may damage our entire life if we do not take it serious.
Anal Fissure Symptoms
- Serve pain during the bowel movements.
- Paim after the bowel movements .
- Bright red blood on the stool
- Irritation or itching around the anus.
- A visible crack in around the anus.
- A small lump will present.
- Passing large or hard stools
- Chronic diarrhea
- Child birth
- Less common affects of annal fissure are :
- Anal cancer
- Infants may experience an annal fissure during their first year.
- Older adults may devlop anal fissure due to the decrease of the blood flow
- failure to treat within 6 weeks or you may need futher treatment.
- Recuurence may take place.
Tests and diagnosis
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
Non surgical treatments
- Externally applied nitroglycerin to increase blood flow to the fissure and promotes healing
- Steroids cream to relieve discomofort
- Blood pressure medication which relax the anal sphincter.
Life style and home remedies
- Eating high fiber foods
- drinking fluids
- exercise regular to keep having a strain during bowel movements.
- Do not wear panties until the infection is cleared.
- Avoid anal sex until infection is cleared