Allergy Dust mite allergy is an allergic reaction which caused by the tiny-bugs that lives in house dust. This tiny-bugs will effected badly to our body, this person may suffer from fever, sneezing, and running nose. Also, you may injured to asthma. These are not naked to the eyes.
Allergy Dust Mite Symptoms :
- Running nose
- Itchy red eyes or watery eyes
- Itchy nose
- Roof of mouth or thorat
- Facial pressure and pain
- In children there will be a frequent upward rubbing of the nose
If the person is suffering from asthama may also cause:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest tightness
- Wheezing sound when exhaling
- Trouble in sleeping due to shortness of the gbreath
It is usually found in the fibres of bed lines , furniture cushions and carpeting. These materials hold moisture hence , the place where dust mites develops.
What causes allergic reaction ???
Allergers occurs when your immune systems reacts to a foreighn particles. When you inhale the foreign particles or dust your immune sytems responds and produce the inflammatory responses in your nasal and paases to lungs
- Sinus infection
Your doctor may suspect your dust mite allergy by knowing your Allergy Dust Mite symptoms. By this he/she may finalize it by saying dust mite allergy.
Allergy skin test ,and blood test
- Antihistamines like citirizine ,loratadine and for children antihistamines syurps, nasal spray like astelin and olopatadine.
- Corticosteroids like mometasone and nasal corticostreiods are available
- Decongestants helps to shrink swollen tisuues in your nasal passage
- Cromolyn sodium helps to prevent the relesase of an immune system chemical and may reduce symptoms.
- Allergy Dust Mite Your doctor may prescribe the montelkast tablet for upper respiratory infection.
Life style modifications :
- Use allergen proof bed covers
- Wash bedding weekly
- Keep humidity low
- Choose beeding wisely
- Keep humidity low
- Buy washable toys
- Remove dust
- Vacuum regularly
- Remove carpeting and other dust mite habitats.