Acne: It is a skin condition where the hair follicles filled with oil and dead skin cells forming lumps om your face, neck, chest, back, and shoulders.
What is Acne?
The pimples and bumps heal slowly as a time period. it is most common in the among the teenagers where 8 to 10 people suffer from acene. In more cases, even younger children go through acene.
- It varies from person to person when comes to acene symptoms like. Some people pass through whiteheads which are also called the closed plugged pores, these whiteheads mostly present on the nose and under the chin.
- Some people undergo blackheads which are also called as the opened plugged pores these blackheads are mostly scanned on the nose, chin sometimes on legs.
- Pimples which form pus sometimes may be seen on the upper lips or the lower lips or at the cheeks.
- Some may are of a kind forming large, solid painful bumps on the surface of the skin, these types are called as nodules.
- Some may form painful, pus-filling lumps causing infections.
When to see the doctor?
If home care remedy doesn’t work or clear up your acne or when this acne getting worse? Or when the acne spreading all over your face it’s time to consult the doctor dermatologist. While using some non-prescription medication it may lead to the adverse reaction and makes it worse.
Causes Of Acne
They are some causes that cause acne are given below
- Production of the oil.
- Presence of dead skin cells.
- Clogged pores.
- Acne mostly appears on the face, neck, shoulder, and back, where the oil production is more when compared to other pairs of the body so, this cause acne.
- The appearance of pimples which are red sports with a white center is formed due to the blockage of the hair follicles becoming infected.
- These blockages develop inside the hair follicles forming lumps and bumps on the surface of the skin.
- One of the important cause of acne is the abnormal imbalance which is mostly observed in the teenagers from age 15-18 years, during this stage most of the people goes through the acne.
- Sometimes due to the medications like taking the drugs containing the cortical-steroids and androgens warren the acne, some people go through acne due to their diet, their eating habits etc.
- Sometimes it may cause due to the overusing of cosmetics or scrub the skin so hard, using the harsh soaps are also some of the cause for acne.
- Retinoids like retina, Dufferin, and tazarotene for application on the skin there a day can be taken under the guidance of the physician.
- Antibiotics like clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin can be taken under the guidness of your physician.
- Like antibiotics, combined oral contraceptives which are mainly used for women and girls and anti-androgen agent and isotretinoin drugs can be taken.
- Before taking these drugs better consult your doctor.
Natural Treatments like
Using, Alvera-gel, Thermic powder, yogurt etc, can be useful for people who go for natural treatments.
Visit our home page to know more infections and diseases Home remedies.