Vaginal Dryness : Common problem for women during and after menstrual cycles or menopausal. Thinning and inflammation of vaginal walls due to a decline of estrogen.
Vaginal Dryness Symptoms
- Itching around the opening and the lower part of the vagina
- Pain or light bleed with intercourse
- Urinary tract infection
- Decreased estrogen levels:
- Child birth
- Breast feeding
- Surgical removal of your ovaries
- Immune diseases
Some contains decongestants that can decrease the moisture in many parts of your body including vagina.
The proceed of cleaning your vagina with a liquid preparation called douching that causes the normal chemical balance in your vagina and can cause the inflammation. This may cause your vagina to feel dry or irritated.
Tests and diagnosis
- Pelvic exam
- Pap test
- Urine test
Treatment and drugs
- Consult your doctor before taking this medication
- Vaginal estrogen creams like Premarin
- Vaginal estrogen ring
- Vaginal estrogen tablet
Life style and home remedies
- Lubricants like astroglide
- Moisturizes like lubrin, ruplens, and others produce irritate normal vaginal moisture and relive dryness for up to 3days with a simple application
Avoid certain products like
- Vinegar , yogurt
- Hand lotions
- Antibacterial or fragrant soaps
- Bubble baths
Know how to get rid from all vaginal infections and diseases. Visit our home page generaltreatments.xyz.