Dust mine allergy an allergic reaction which caused by the tiny bugs that live in house dust. These are not naked to the eye.
- Sneezings a runny nose
- itchy, red or watery eyes, itchy nose
- the roof of mouth or throat
- postnasal drip
- A cough
- Facial pressure and pain
- In children, there will be frequent upward rubbing of the nose.
- If the person has asthma, they may also cause difficulty in breathing.
- Chest tightness.
- a wheezing sound when exhaling
- Trouble in sleeping, due to shortness of breath, coughing.
- Found in the fibers of bed lines furniture clothes and carpeting. These materials hold noise hence, the place where dust mites develop.
What causes an allergic reaction?
- Allergies occur when your immune systems react to foreign particles.
- When you inhale the particular international dust your immune systems respond and produce the inflammatory response in your nasal passages and lungs.
- Sinus infections
- Your doctor may suspect your dust mite allergy by known your symptoms by this he finalizes it by saying dust mite allergy.
- Antihistamines like loratadine, cetirizine fexofenadine and antihistamine syrups for children are available.
- Corhicosteriods like mometasone, ciclesonide and nasal corhicosteriods are avilable.
- Decongestants help to shrink swollen tissues in your nasal passage.
- Leukotriene modifiers block the chemical actions of your immune systems.
- The doctor may prescribe you montelracaol.
- Medication is taken under the guidance of the doctor.
- Use allergy-proof bed covers.
- Washing the bedsheets, blankets, pillow covers weekly.
- Keeping humidity low.
- Buy washable stuff toys.
- Vacuuming regularly.
- Remove carpeting and other dust mite habits.
Allergy in egg
The egg is a common allergy-causing food allergy to the children
- Skin Inflammation is the most common type of allergy.
- Nasal congestion
- A runny nose
- Cramps, Vomiting.
- When the immune system overacts it causes food allergy, the immune system mistakenly identifies specific egg proteins as harmful.
- When the antibodies and histamine release at the same time this causes chemical reactions causing allergy.
- Allergy to other foods such as milk, soy or peanuts.
- Allergy to pets, dust mines, asthma which uses of having secure allergic reactions to eggs.
- Test and diagnosis
- Skin prick test
- blood test
- Food challenges involve giving a small amount of egg.
- Elimination of egg: which means avoiding eating of the egg daily.
Antihistamines may heat the mild egg allergy, and These drugs can be taken after exposure to eggs, Consult the doctor for better treatment.
While having food from outside have to read the label carefully, Because traces of small amount also causes egg allergy.
Let others know about your egg allergy so that they avoid giving you which contains egg.
Avoid breastfeeding because your child may have an egg allergy.
Latex allergy is a reaction to particular a product in natural rubber latex a product made from a milky fluid from rubber trees.
- Mild symptoms: Itching, skin redness, Rash.
- Serious allergic symptoms
- Loss of consciousness
- Low B.p
- By touching the latex containing products such as gloves, condoms, balloons.
- Inhalation: By inhaling the latex products when your breath more they become airborne.
- Risk factors
- Health care workers are used to develop energy.
- Rubber industry also used to develop energy.
- Skin test by applying the latex on your arm or back.
- Blood test sensitivity to latex test has been tested.
- As an emergency and adrenaline are given.
- The doctor may prescribe antihistamines. Medication should be taken under doctor guides.
- Life Style & Home Redemies.
- Avoid dishwashing gloves, balloons, rubber toys, bottle nipples, rubber bands, causes, condoms, swim goggles. Stethoscopes. Racket handles, Springs, Respirators, Electrode puds, dental dams, disposable diapers.
Visit our home page http://generaltreatments.xyz for more allergy treatments and health information.