Premenstrual Syndrome : In general PMS is the basic factor for all women’s. However, many women’s are suffering with PMS in different different types. This indicates a variety of symptoms of symptoms like mood swings, food cravings, irritability and depression. Still experts don’t know why this occurs in few women. Premenstrual Syndrome Not all women undergo this. 6 out of 10 undergo these kind of symptoms.
Premenstrual Syndrome Emotional & Behavioral Symptoms
- Mood swings , irritable or anger
- Crying spells
Physical Signs & Symptoms
- Muscle pain
- Weigh gain
- Abdominal bloating
- CYCLIC CHANGES IN HORMONES : Premenstrual Syndrome hormonal fluctuations plays an prominent and disappear with pregnancy.
- CHEMICAL CHANGES IN BRAIN : In sufficient of serotonin may contribute to post menstrual syndrome causing depression , food craving, insomnia.
Test & Diagnosis
There are no test for this kind of diseases.
- Should be taken under the guidance of the doctor
- Anti depressants drugs can be taken. Like Practitioner, tramlines have been taken to relieve their mood swings.
- Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen can be taken to reduce the pain
- Diuretics like conspiratorial can help to ease the some of the mood swings.
Life Style & Home Remedies
- Choose food which contains carbohydrates, such as fruits , veggies and whole grains
- Choose the food cir in calcium
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
- Doing excise , yoga, meditation.
- To reduce stress get plenty of sleep
- Massage to relax and to relive the stress
Know all common diseases and infections and there Remedies, Visit Our home page. generaltreatments.xyz