Budecort inhaler : It is a corticosteroid which is used to relieve inflammation in conditions like asthma and inflammatory bowel disease. It is available in inhaler, pill, nasal spray and rectal forms. It is used for the long term management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Nasal spray are used for allergic rhinitis and nasal polyps. Has rectal forms may be used for inflammatory bowel disease including crohn’s disease and ucerative colitis.
Budecort inhaler It is use for the treatment of asthma and non – infectious rhinitis and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyps. It work by decreasing the irritation and swelling in the air ways.
How to take Budecort inhaler
- Do not use the medicine in larger amount without the prescription of Doctor.
- Use only a fast acting inhalation medication to treat an asthma attack. Follow the direction carefully ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- To reduce the chance of developing a yeast infections in your mouth , rinse your mouth with water after using budecort.
Side Effect for Budecort inhaler
- Weakness, tired feeling, nausea, vomiting.
- Wheezing or breathing problems .
- Worsening respiratory symptoms like ear pain with fever.
- Vision problems.
- White patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips.
- Runny or stuffy nose, sneezing.
- Sore throat , cough.
- Diarrhea, stomach pain, nosebleed, or headache.
- This is not a complete lost of side effects and others my occur
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Call your doctor for preventive treatment if you are exposed to chicken pox or measles. These conditions can be serious or even fatal in people who are using steroid medication.
- Let doctor know if your undertaking any medications for:
- HIV/ AIDS medicines , antibiotics such as the clarithromycin , anti fungal medications such as th itraconazole, anti depreesant such as amitripytline and others. This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact.
Use the missed dose as soon as u rember. If it is almost time for your net dose wait until the next dose and skip the missed dose.. sont use the extra dose by calculating the missed dose
Should store at room temperature aay from the moisture and heat. Keep the cover on your inhaler device if it is not in use.
To know more information about general diseases symptoms and causes. Visit our home page.