Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix, on the lower right side of the abdomen. Appendicitis causes nerve pain in the lower right abdomen, which begins around the navel and then moves. If inflammation of appendix gets worsen the pain becomes more and server. It’s is mostly seen in the age of 10-30 years. The only treatments are to remove the appendix.
- The person undergoes nausea and vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Some people may undergo, sudden pain in the left side of the light abdomen.
- In some cases, the pain shifts from the lower right abdomen, and begins around the navel and then moves.
- Abdominal bloating.
- The site of your pain may vary from different person to person according to their age.
A blockage in the lining of the appendix causing infection with bacteria multiply rapidly causing the appendix to become inflamed, swollen, and filled with pus.
- A reputed appendix spreads the infections through the abdomen, which is life threating condition were, immediate surgery is to done and removes the appendix and clean the abdomen.
- In some-causes, the pocket of pus that forms in the abdomen, the surgery drains the abscess by placing a tube to the abdominal wall and is left there for 2 weeks and given antibiotics to treat the infections.
- Once, the infections are cleared, the surgery feels very easy to remove the appendix.
Test and diagnosis
Physical examination:- It’s done by the doctor to access your pain. Where the doctor may apply gentle pressure in the painful area. Blood Test:- Doctor may ask you to check for a high white blood count, which may indicate an infection.
- Urine test
- Imaging tests – Abdominal X-ray
- Abdominal ultrasound.
Treatment and Drugs
Appendicitis It only involves the surgery to remove the inflamed appendix, before surgery you may be given a dose of antibiotics to prevent infections.
Visit our Home page generaltreatments.xyz, to know all Home remedies, symptoms & treatments and get rid from infections as soon as possible.